Thursday, July 28, 2005

a day in the medical centre

i am sick sick sick i tell u! so sick i'm going to collapse!
u know the people at the medical centre in NTU have absolutely no compassion or brains at all!
i went there yest, sick as a dog, and she tells me my number is 132. which meant i had to wait for 14 patients before me?! AND three quarters of the people before were there for a start-of-school medical checkup! shouldnt they be letting me go first? i believe my situation of a 39 degree fever required much more immediate attention than ple going a medical checkup!!! so in the end, i had to wait anyway, and i was all cured up on the doctor's couch. and of all days. in my most unglamorous state, i had to bump into so many of my friends on the way back from the doctors office! urgh!
and there was this totally whimpy guy! who asked the nurse if he could go first. because he had a broken toenail!??!! and it was very painful and his number was 138!! at that point, if the nurse had let him in first. i would have screamed at him for being such a whimp! seriously, a broken toenail??
and here's a shout-out to all my friends! anna darrelle arisa beeps dai! thanks for visiting our site! heheh

hammy pammy big butt bob!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home