Sunday, August 14, 2005

the week in pictures

A massive backload of pictures.

I have soo sooo soooooo many on my computer. And they're all so nice to look at! I can't bear to leave any of them out. Plus, i don't know how to make collages (somebody teach me how. also want to learn to crop. and make skins), so looks like you all will have to deal with lots of finger aching scrolling.

Also. To great horror, discovered that i do not need 'Hello' to help me upload pictures. Yes puppy, i am a dick.

KT, unfortunately, i cannot take a picture of the picture without the flash going crazy. Also many creases on the picture itself, so probably won't turn out in desired manner.

sPam. Because you got a 'C' in web design, and i'm a medical student, i managed to put up Tag Board. Genius. Yes. *hahahaha*

Anyway darlings, these are for you.

x D

The bug

Dancers @tcc (i do not recommend their salmon pasta.)


Pam + Nana + Nic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home