Saturday, November 25, 2006

Hey Dai!

Thanks so much for your picture! hehe

Where did you rummage to get such an old pic of us?! hhahha.
Your hair's so long now!

Well in case people are wondering about the muffin.
I needed to have surgery on Thursday causes i fell off a horse.
And doctor had to remove flesh from my leg because of internal infection which was not spotted earlier.
Lousy GPs!

So the amount of flesh which was removed was about the size of a muffin....

It's so gross and I'm so sad about it now. Sob.
Would have uploaded a picture of the wound but think that's a bit too graphic for everyone. I cried when the doctor showed me the picture! sob.
So you have to use your imaginaations to imagine raw disgusting flesh!

Hope everyone's well now!
Heheheh.

Love spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home