Tuesday, June 20, 2006

on the way home from the hospital today
i noticed how different i was from other girls

my hands and nails are encrusted with blue plaster of paris
i don't pluck my eyebrows
makeup is reserved for weekends when i can muster the energy to curl my lashes
my heels have old crusty mud on them
my arms and legs are covered in bruises (from battling with shin)
i accidentally let my red pen leak onto my left arm
so, i look like i was involved in a nasty accident
my scarf has a smattering of crumbs. i look like rhino after his dinner.

i like need a make over or something.
or just a lifestyle coach/personal stylist/makeup artist on hand to sort me out


also, i've decided that the best way to lose weight is to just not eat
but like who has the will power to give up crisps?

x D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home