Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Hello all!!!

Happy Christmas and a Merry New Year!!! hehhehe

Hope everyone's had fun. I've had fun.

Trying to maake home made eggnog. but getting like pieces of cooked egg in it instead. I don't think it's supposed to turn out that way! hahhaa. And adding too much alcohol with Bailey's and Port to make up for the whipping cream we could not find! hahhaha

But didn't bring my camera along. So didn't catch any pictures!
Well. in other news! i'm glad many lovelies are back from aussie and my one and only bitch in crime is coming back soon! yeah! hahah

Anyway, Kel! hello?! what happened to the meeting that you were gonna set up when u came back to Singapore? in any case, i bumped into steph that day outside of zouk when u guys went for mambo! hehehe.

More news, is that I permed my hair. hahahah
Was getting real bored. and I wanted to look like a guess model really. but i think i turned out looking more like the King Charles Spaniel from the 2007 calendar! hahah

But I have gotten used to it! and i quite like it now. cause it's not boring. hahah



I know it's quite what everyone's used to. but get used to it ok! hhahaha!
Don't laugh!!!

Love spammie pam pam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home