Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I'll start posting photos soon when I get my new camera ok?

My current one is spoilt!!

So anyway, to make up for my lack of photos, here's a funny story to tell.

Everyone thinks just because you work in the fashion industry, you got to dress all cool and shit like that.
So I was trying to keep up with my image, and I wore heels with some 'balloon' pants of sort.

Thinking I was oh-so-cool. strutting into the office, with my bag around my elbow.
And hanging on to my coffee. Although it was packeted coffee from the market, instead of Starbucks.
Totally not in line with my image!

Hahahha. BUT! the climax of the story is that I was walking down the stairs! and Lo and behold!

I tripped on my big pants and fell!!!!!!
I FELL DOWN THE STAIRS!

AND COFFEE FLEW!
AND COFFEE GOT INTO MY BAG!
AND I WAS SITTING IN A POOL OF COFFEE!

How embarrassing is that? Seriously, that's the kind of thing that only I would do.
OR rather only I could do!

Well, moral of the stoy is. Make sure what you wear is SAFE!
Is not going to cost you your life.

Heed my advice.
Love spam!

4 Comments:

Blogger bitchslutwhoreenemygirlfriend said...

makes a *stoooopid* face.

ok, but you didn't like get another bruise did you?

May 16, 2007 2:16 AM

 
Blogger bitchslutwhoreenemygirlfriend said...

Oh I did.

Got a huge ass hit right on my shin bone.

My ankle and all is swollen now.
Like elephant man.

So am I pathetic or whatT? hhhaahah!!

May 16, 2007 10:46 PM

 
Blogger bitchslutwhoreenemygirlfriend said...

aiyoh. why you so clumsy pam? you have a lot of battle scars now..

maybe you can use this handicapped excuse to get out of work for a few days!

May 17, 2007 7:51 AM

 
Blogger bitchslutwhoreenemygirlfriend said...

yeh actually I had two days MC.
But it didn't seem very right for me to take the MC cause I have an office job. I don't stand around for like hours.

Also, there was work to be done in the office. so I had to go back! hehhee

May 17, 2007 11:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home