Wednesday, July 04, 2007

A lil update

Last Thursday, a friend commited suicide.
I didn't know him well, but I admired to him.
He was good at what he did, pushed himself to the limits.
Was a fantastic dancer, a magnificent singer and an all-round lovable guy.

Until today, when I read about him in the press, I still can't believe that he killed himself.
And I didn't go to his cremation because I was at work.

So, I quit my job today.
I wanted to be like him, to be able to push myself so far, and to prove myself and be seen as the fantastic all-rounder.
And today, I couldn't anymore.
And I realised that maybe, he couldn't either.

Life's too short for me to stick it out and be upset, just so I can prove to others I can do it.
I don't care what others think anymore.
And if I can't do it. I just can't.

So I said, I can't handle the job anymore, and I'm not happy here.

Rest in peace.
Love spam.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home