Wednesday, December 21, 2005

tag bag hag mag pag gag!

oh yes and i've been tagged! so im supposed to write five weird things about me! hehehe

hmmm.....

1. just like lydia. i dont like chocolate. i really don't. i mean pms and stuff isnt counted.

2. i consider brazilian waxes a form of luxury and pamper. even though it's painful.

3. i have an extremely high treshold of pain. when i pierced my belly button and eyebrow. it did not hurt. AT ALL. i was waiting for the pain to set in but it didnt. hehehhe i'm serious.

4. i talk to myself. of course when i'm my room.
i voice out all my thoughts to myself. yes i am weird. at least not in front of other people!

5. i like to curl my toes. it's a very bad habit considering i do ballet and am not supposed to. but i do wherever i sit. i fold my toes under my feet.

so is that weird enough about me?! ehhehehe. i dont know! hahhaha

love spam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home