Tuesday, December 20, 2005

tagged

i have been tagged by bryan tan.

so. 5 weird and random facts about ME.

one.
i love the smell of blood.
cooked or straight out of the vein.

two.
i think there is something quite sweet about moths.
they are furry.
and have wings.
and are often very pretty shades of mottly grey and brown and white and black.
like a flying rhino.

three.
i spent about 2500 pounds on my practical driving text.

four.
i have no difficulty sleeping the whole weekend!
under my fluffy duvet with my 6 pillows.
only to wake up to pee and drink water.

five.
shoes are my weakness.
something i share with daddy and shin.


so now. 5 of you have to do the same.
My bitch.
Darrelle.
Huson.
Lydia.
Nami.

and be honest.


in other news.
my MUSH and little brother are coming on wednesday!
my DADDY is coming on friday!
we're gonna have a happy little christmas together.

so excited.


XXx D - bouncing on cloud 9.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home