Thursday, January 05, 2006


these are the pictures i wanted to put up
family picture


daddy + mush + d + puppy
i'm so sad my parents are gone!
and then natty came!
and we went shopping
but in nat-land, we means ME

in ted baker
with my scarf top, which nat didn't like initially but liked in the end


here's the top!
it's backless and has a really pretty tie at the back
aaaand my new grey shorts
with pleats
so it doesn't make your thighs look fat

d + the fabulous nat
nat buy that dress!
it looks soooo good on you



going crazy in the beeeeeeg topshop
we tried on wigs and hats
i actually really like these hats


and more floppy ones



my spoils
peachy camisole, bum huggers, cute pants from beeps, tops!!
i know its too summery for now
but WHO CARES?
i need something to remind me of home
went shopping with jess today as well
because she wanted to go shopping for a dress
in the end she didn't get anything
and i ended up with a bunch of tights and a new scarf
wtf.
i also spied some great
patent red flats
dove grey round toed heels
batwing tweed coat
fingerless gloves
woolly scarves
i am a shopping addict
someone stop me
or just give me money to do the deed
x Dai loves shopping

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home