Saturday, July 08, 2006

this week...

early mornings with sit down breakfasts/ this is such a luxury/
lots of jewellery and rice cracker snacks/
home cooked japanese dinners/
shopping when i have no money/
so my boyfriend ends up paying for all my new clothes/
/ily/
having my laundry folded for me/ thank you mrs azegami!
going to revision lecture once/
nat in london/
sarah coming to london/
my bitch coming back to london/ soon..
/oi, how was paris? and are you having fun?
i know nothing about psychiatrygenitourinarymedicinerheumatologygynaecologyneurology/
and the exam is in 8 days...
/commiserating over daddy's scratched car/ and his temper
/the best french dinner in central london/
i <3>
raisin + fennel rolls/ asparagus veloute with lobster/
creamy aligot and gruyere/ foie gras to die for/
oysters with seaweed tartare/sorrels + beans in broth/
black cod with an almond mousse/ king scallops in a giant shell/variations of pork
and omg.
my essay is due, and i'm only halfway through
x D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home