Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Homehomehome, there's nothing like....Europe?

Things that i have done since I got home:
Unpacked boxes and boxes of junk.
Repacked boxes and boxes of USEFUL junk.
Clean and move into a new house.
Written a financial statement for dad on my spending in Europe.
Explained why, just why, I had to spend 790 euros on a Gucci bag.
Written a financial statement for mum on my spending for the new house.
Preparing for school.
First day of school.
Reading notes from the first day of school.

Things I have not done but want to do:
Just have a good dance out session, not teaching, not clubbing, not ballet.
Relaxed and not be nagged about money back at home.
Put photos of my Europe trip up on the blog. (i know! i apologise!)
Just have a good time.
Hang out with my cousin! (Because she abandoned me for KL!)

Right. I love u all, but Europe was great. Sigh.

Missing-Europe.
Spam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home