Monday, July 09, 2007

There is love in this world.

I got the sweetest phone call at work today.

When I was feeling down and pathetic, someone called to say:

"I heard work has been very stressful for you. And you're not happy.
It's ok, just 'tahan' for a little longer. And leave if you're unhappy.
If you can't find a job yet after that, it's alright. Take your time.
Just come back home."

Me: "Are you sure?"

"Yar, I don't want you to push yourself so hard. It makes me upset to know that you're upset.
Just come home. I've looked after you for 22 years. What's a few more months or years going to be?"

And that's when I know everything will be alright.
That all the worrying was unnecessary.



I love you daddy! And wish I could stay in your safe little nest forever.

Loving dad.
Spam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home