Saturday, August 12, 2006




right... so anyway, i was looking through my stash of photos from europe and realised that... they aren't really all that good! seems like the days when there were really good photos to take, i always always missed the opportunity! because i always chose those days to not bring my camera! dammit!

and then i'm thinking how embarrassing to put these photos up. but then some people would kill me if i didn't because everyone's been scolding me about how lazy i am to not have my photos up! right right.

ok. so here's proof that I REALLY went to europe, and that i didn't actually go back to malaysia for 5 weeks! hahah.

when i collect more photos from everyone i shall put nicer ones up! dai! post your photos up too! and i wanna grab the photos from u as well! heheh

right so here goes.


so here's the very first day... on my way to london. hehe. it's the sunrise after my god-awful flight on Qantas! BAD ok? BAD! people! do not take Qantas ever!!!!
yup, and here's the view from atop St. Paul's Cathedral! It was beautiful! and i climbed like.... 500....something more flights of steps to get the top ok?!?!?!

n finally the bitch n I! hehe on the way to her hospital to sign her books for assignment!

right. End of London pics. time for a break. n there were some from dai from before. hahah so that's it!

love spam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home