Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My three phases in life.

It's so weird. I think I've taken a total backward route from most graduates.
Usually, people enjoy life before graduation, grad, and then find a job.
For me, I got a job even before graduation, worked my ass off while people were travelling, and then I went through graduation and quit my job. How weird.
But here's some little pictures just to keep our blog posted. Dai. Hurry post soon!

During job - Fooling around during our sponsorship photoshoot
Preparing to jump!

JUMP!!!!

Another failed attempt at capturing mid-jump shots...



Graduation!
Family at graduation! Proud of me?!
With the ones that we went through 4 years with together in lovely Boon Lay!
Yif! Why are you not in the pic?!


Post-graduation/unemployed - So free that you start hallucinating....
I am finally free to take spooky pictures while I am half lucid.

Love Spam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home