Sunday, April 30, 2006

i miss my bunny!

i miss rhino!
he's gone to ipswich to stay with shin for 2 weeks.
only because i cannot look after him while i'm in colchester.
and beeps doesn'tlike the fact that he poops.

because rhino is soooo cute.
here are some pictures to remind everyone of how sweetycuteadorable he is.



rhino azegami tan
the fluffy poopie
when he was a bunny-dog
well, this is what everyone says, coz apparently rabbits don't walk
with one foot in front of the other




rhino spends a lot of time sitting around
sometimes, he looks like a sphinx!
a doublepompomsphinx!
sometimes, he likes to play dead
it means he's totally chilled out




rhino is fat
(actually, just 2.8kg, which isn't fat in bunny terms, but he LOOKS it)
and likes to sit in the sunshine
like a cat



i think he's really photogenic
i'm always making him pose with me


when i'm bored
i bully him into wearing my hair accesories, ribbons, and collars
he doens't mind it for a little bit
but if you leave them on for too long
he tries to force them off with his paws
i love my bunny
and my bunny loves me
(and sometimes shin)


x D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home