Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Grateful

I had a talk with a friend today, and am glad that my simple but truthful words of "I'm proud of you" makes a difference to her.

And that's when I'm grateful to have friends like that. That after all the shit and quarrels that we've been through, we're still there for each other.

And because of all the ups and downs we've had, it makes us know each other more.

And then I thought, hey Dai! I miss you tonnes! You write me little letters with funny animal badges when I'm down. Just wanna say thanks so much!!!! And I'm glad that you're enjoying work. Gosh! I'm so amazingly proud of you!!

I hope to be able to find a job, where I'm happy as well. And I've been having a 2 week break or so now. I feel the energy and life returning to me. And I know very soon, I'll be brand-spanking new and good to go!

And I'm grateful to just have those few good friends who are truthful to me. And hold my hand when I'm down. Just a few of those are good enough to last to me a lifetime.

Love you all! Spam.

P.S. Dai, I realised that in my miserable wallowing and mountains of work, I have not gotten you a birthday present! I'm sorry! And I feel so sad because I don't forget your birthday!

Sappy love songs and rainy days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home